Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The results of the similarity check / plagiarism max 20%.
- References from scientific journals published in the last 10 years and using a reference manager.
- The manuscript is in accordance with the JPN template.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The JPN content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0). Authors retain unrestricted copyright and publishing rights of their articles. Authors grant the Publisher of the Tahta Media Group a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use or reuse the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.